Dot Background

Friday, August 19, 2011

Yes, I'm Smiling!

I love Friday nights!  The work week is done, seems like everyone in my house has their favorite past time they like to go do and that leaves me free to stamp and scrap!   Tonight was no different and I was feeling inspired after a GREAT time at Amuse On the Road!   It was really neat to meet Linda, the owner.  Of course, the best part was spending time with my friends Samantha and Jeremy and I met some other nice ladies as well.   I didn't get to start making cards until late because I was scrapping but I wanted to get a card made to go out on Monday to my Secret Sister.  The sketch is from the sweetest thing "Sweet Sunday Sketch #130".   It worked perfectly also to use my Cricut for the main image as of course I had my CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge already at work for my scrap pages.   This cute paper is from jillibean soup - Blossom - it's all darling!  I love the butterflies!   Enjoy!  Supplies:  Paper Bazzill Frosted Teal, jilliben Blossom Soup, SU! Choc Chip,  Stamps CTMH From Me to You, Amuse Hand Scripted,  Ink CTMH Olive, SU! Choc Chip, Misc Sparkles, CTMH Cricut Cart Art Philosophy

1 comment:

  1. Oh we had so much fun visiting with you! I just love this card and can't wait to play with that cartridge.

    ReplyDelete