Dot Background

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Break!

Ok, so I have to admit,  I'm still on Spring Break!  It's actually "vacation" for me but it sounds good to say Spring Break, LOL!    This year for Spring Break we went away for a few days and came home to hang out for a few days as well.   Trying to save $$ for all the big graduation expenses that will soon be headed our way.  It's just as fun because we all have things we want to do at home.   Of course,  I want to stamp and scrap so that's just what I did this afternoon, completing several new card creations. 

I started with this week's Card Pattern's Sketch #160.   I just happened to have some new - VERY CUTE - petite polka dot cards from AMuse Studio that were calling my name.   I decided to use the colors for The Paper Players Challenge #90.    This card also qualifies for the challenge over at Twisted Tuesday #2 because I didn't use roses.   These Bermuda Buttons are some of my favorite color ...  Thanks for stopping by to check it out.   Amazingly,  I just might have another card to upload to my blog this week!   Gotta love Spring Break. 

Supplies:  All AMuse Studio -  Petite-Polka Dot Card Base,  Green & Blue Gingham,  Stamps - friend to friend, handscripted,  Ink - Grass, Fern, French Roast,   French Roast Silky Crush Ribbon,  Meadow Mix Flowers,  Bermuda Buttons, Butterfly die, Pearls

15 comments:

  1. Lela! This is so pretty! I love the oval, the polka dots and layout! Great colors too. Thank you for playing at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors! Just love your card! Thanks for playing along over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am crazy about polka dots....so this one is right up my alley! What a pretty sketch, too! Thanks for using my Paper Player colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combination! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Lela! I love the ribbon and the bling! What a great layout! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Lela! I just love the texture and dimension from the flowers and butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card makes me think of Spring! Love how you used the flowers on the card!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Players this week!!

    Hugs
    Shirley GD April

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Lela! So soft and pretty, great layout- it's perfect! Thanks for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your card & the layout! Very nice work as always & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh me Oh my that French Roast Silky Crush is lucious!! I adore this card. I feel like I haven't seen you in 100 years bbut I will be home the 18-29 so we definitely need to make time :)

    ReplyDelete