Dot Background

Monday, May 7, 2012

"Ugly Paper" Challenge

This month over at Friends That Scrap we're having a challenge to use "UGLY" paper.   To make the challenge a little more difficult,  we chose the ugliest papers from our stash and sent them to another so the "UGLY" paper that we're using is from someone else's stash.   I was a little worried.   Bless my partner Mary's heart, she must have been doing a MUCH better job over the last few years selecting paper because the paper she sent me wasn't so bad ... actually it came together great for some Grad Cards I needed to get busy on.   The vellum on the card is the "UGLY" stuff she sent me,  the rest is Close To My Heart cardstock.   I started this card with this week's Card Patterns Sketch 164.  Of course I had to add a little to the sketch to get my sentiment on the card but inspiration is always welcome! 

Supplies:  "UGLY" paper vellum unk,  Cardstock CTMH Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand, Bamboo;  Stamps CTMH c1454 Horizon, c1351 You Did It;  CTMH Bling,  CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart,  CTMH Button Assortment,  White Organdy Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what a great idea! This is so good Lela. She had some good paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect paper for your grads! I like hoe they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha. That's an awesome challenge. You rocked that "ugly" paper.

    ReplyDelete