Dot Background

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wait for the Lord

I don't know where I got this stamp but it was in my stash and was perfect size for the sentiment box.  This started out closer to this week's MOJO Monday #274 sketch but I took a little detour by adding some extra paper,  it just needed "something".  

The bird is from my CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, it's one of my favorite cut outs.   I'm trying to use up this cute MME 6x6 Lost & Found Pad I have so you'll see more cards w/ these colors.  It's not that I don't like it but as part of the "100 by 100" challenge I'm in on SCS we're supposed to be using up stash and this has been in my stash for awhile.   I got it when HL was having a 50% off sale...and there it sat.  Glad to be using it.  It thought these colors were good "January" colors.

Supplies:   MME Lost and Found Urban Square,  SU Choc Chip, Kraft;  Stamp Unknown, Ink SU Choc Chip, Cranberry Crisp, SU Choc Chip Satin Ribbon, Misc Red Buttons,  Cricut Cartridge CTMH Art Philosophy

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! But then gee, everything you make is lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment. maybe some one will recognize it - I am glad I am not the only one with unidentified stamps! Your card is just great. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the polka dot papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love those colors! I'm so jealous of your CTMH cartridge (my Stampin' Up consultant even has it). Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete