Dot Background

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love for a Lifetime

Welcome back to Day #7 of my "Valentine - Countdown to Love"!  Today's card reminds me of the kids and their Valentines ... very busy but when I saw this absolutely ADORABLE doodlebug designs "Lovebirds" paper ... I just had to have a sheet to make some valentines.   Love the colors!

This card idea came from the SCS Gallery!   Inspiration Overload and I can always find an idea to get started.   I'm sure I'll be back with more of my Verve "Stronger Love" stamps as they're just perfect for this time of year.  

Supplies:   doodlebug designs Lovebirds, Bazzill Pink CS,  Stamps Verve Stronger Love,  YNS Holiday Joy Robin,  Ink Momento Black,  CTMH Whisper,  Washi Tape, Misc Heart Buttons, MS Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! that birdcage paper is adorable! love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...that is pretty papers with your birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always seem to find the best papers! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, that paper is sweet and it matches your image perfectly. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sweet and beautiful! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute paper and I love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete