Dot Background

Monday, May 13, 2013

Wow ... Happy 25


This week was a fun week.  We spent it on Vacation with our family at Disney and the Beach.   It was also our 25th Wedding Anniversary and I made this card for my DH.   It was really fun colors from the new CTMH DreamPop (May) Specialty paper.   The card was CASE'd from a fun card I saw on the CTMH DreamPop Blog Hop.   My DH Loved it. 

This week at ABC Challenge Blog Card challenge is to make a Wedding or Anniversary Card.  It was perfect timing, just perfect for DH.   I hope you will come and play!

Supplies:  CTMH Dream Pop,  CTMH Stamps Word Bubbles, CTMH Ink Slate,  Misc Glitter Ribbon, CTMH Twine, CTMH Sparkles

5 comments:

  1. Great card Lela & I really like those colors in the dp you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banners on your background and the mix of papers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Lela!!! I hope you had a great vacation! Love your card - I'm sure your hubby loved it too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bet your hubby liked this card as its fabulous. so glad you had fun on your trip. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love banner cards! This is so cute! love the speech bubble sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete