Dot Background

Monday, June 3, 2013

Here I come

M-O-N-D-A-Y!   It's here!   I had such a fun weekend I was actually bumming about going back to work already, LOL!   It's Happy New Year at work,  our new fiscal year starts today.   This card is for my Boss.   We're moving teams around at work so he's not going to be my boss for much longer and I wanted to tell him how much I appreciated all of his help this year.   He's a good guy and I'm going to miss him.

I started with MOJO Monday Challenge #295 but I just wasn't moved this week for a square or round card.  This is also for this week's ABC Challenge #31!  Woot! Woot!  It's time to make cards for Guys in our lives!   Let's see what you can come up with!   Come and play!

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Pack Cruisin',  CTMH Stamps D1541 Fast and Furious, CTMH Ink Slake,  CTMH Polka Dot Slate Ribbon, CTMH Button Assortment Black

3 comments:

  1. Hey - is that an early version of a FedEx truck? :) Great card Lela!!!! Your boss will certainly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like that paper and the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect card for the occasion. I'm sure your soon to be ex-boss will really appreciate it. Love the DSP!!

    ReplyDelete