Dot Background

Monday, September 30, 2013

Made at MOA

Oh yeah!  Super fun time at Archiver's Scrapfest 13 at Mall of America in Bloomington, MN.  So happy I could go.  I met up with SCS Friends and even met new friends.  I tried lots of neat ideas and of course had a blast playing with paper all weekend.   I am especially glad I went since they announced the closing of the Archivers in the MOA which probably ends Scrapfest as we know it.   That's really too bad as it was a great event with lots of fun vendors. 

This card was made at the Fancy Pants Demo.  Jodi is the Owner and she was there at the booth and also came to the Crop so I got to meet her. I also took an album class she taught which was great.  The gals from Fancy Pants were definitely some of the nicest Vendor gals to attend and they also gave away a lot of really cool stuff.  

As soon as I made this card,  I knew it would be perfect for my ABC Challenge Card this week!  Yay!  The pocket envelope and the button are so cute.   Let's see your 3 DSP Cards!  It ended up being lots of fun to put this together.    Supplies:  Fancy Pants

4 comments:

  1. How cool! I love the way you used the "envelope" on this. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creativity of this beauty, great composition. Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the envelope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog.. great hues & topic. Performed you style this site Cccam Server your self or perhaps does a person rely on someone else to achieve it in your case? Plz act in response as I!|m seeking to layout by myself blog site in addition to would want to realize in which you became this via. many thanks

    ReplyDelete