Dot Background

Sunday, September 25, 2011

2nd Post Today - Christmas #2

Ok, I wanted to get this posted before the MOJO MONDAY #207 closed for this week.  It seems Sundays are a great day for me to get stamping done so I always have cards for this weeks challenges ready to load.  I really like how this card turned out.   I do have another sketch idea for my Christmas Cards and hope to narrow down 2 or 3 designs that I like so I can start getting them mass produced.   Not alot, maybe 10 of each but always fun process.   I thought this was a cute sketch to use because I do like the fun A Muse papers for the background.   Supplies:  All Supplies A Muse Studio - Paper:   Candy Cane, Twas The Night, Wasabi, Cherry,  Stamps:  nordic noel, cool yule,  Ink:  Cherry, French Roast, Wasabi,  Ribbon:  Wasabi Satin,  Button:  Cranberry Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment