Dot Background

Friday, September 2, 2011

happy [belated] birthday

I made this card for my Admin at work.  She's TERRIFIC and I even had her birthday written on my calendar and I still missed it.  Oh well,   I guess this way she'll be really surprised.   I also missed the deadline for uploading my card for this week's Card Patterns #130 Sketches, it's the sketch I used on this one.  These cute Amuse Stamps were the stamp gift at Amuse On The Road!  If an event comes to a city near you,  Go!  Lots of fun!   Supplies:  All Amuse - Paper Sage Polka Dot, Kraft & Grass CS,  Stamps - a very merry un-birthday, Ink  - French Roast Lime, Buttons - French Roast, Butterfly Die, Twinkle Stickers

1 comment:

  1. I love how you put the words right on the cake, genius!! Oh and On The Road was so fun!!

    ReplyDelete