Dot Background

Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello January

It was a crafty kind of weekend just hanging out at home.   I do have to admit that I got more scrapbooking done than cards this weekend but I tend to go back and forth with MOJO for each and right now my scrappin' MOJO seems to be working.  


This Altered Journal is for a Valentine Gift.   I used the sketch from  MOJO Monday #220  for the sketch.  I was anxious to use my new heart embossing folder - isn't it cute?!  Also these adorable AMuse Studio Stamps were just calling for me to get them out to play.   It was good motivation to get it done now as the Paper Players #77 Challenge is "Love"


I hope my friend likes it!   I just might have to make another for me, LOL!   Thanks for stopping by!Supplies:  AMuse Studio Heart Paper, Kraft CS,   AMuse Studio Stamps tweet heart, AMuse Ink french roast, cranberry, Cherry,  AMuse Studio cranberry buttons,  SU! Heart Edge Punch

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love your color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lela!!!. Love the stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamp is very cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lela,
    What a lovely card you have created! I love the colours and that sweet stamp set! The new embossing folder is lovely, I know your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo--very country and warm! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just darling!! I love the embossed heart background and that sweet tree with lovebirds...just adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lela, this is a fabulous project. I love that you captured texture and interest on each layer. So glad you shared it with the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete