Dot Background

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Love from Nashville, TN!

Last week and this upcoming week I'm in Nashville, TN for a Customer Event.   I go every year but in past years it's been in Orlando, FL.  They moved the event to TN this year so it's a new spot.   I spent my Birthday weekend hanging out, reading, stamping, scrapping and even threw in a little Valentine shopping.  I figured I better go while I had time.    Today I spent the early afternoon at the Nashville Zoo.  It was 60 and just a nice day to be out,  after all,  it's snowing in Ohio. 



My card inspiration for today came from FS #259 SCS Featured Stamper Challenge to CASE a card from Kim - a.k.a - Luv Flowers.   I sent down A Muse Studio Valentine Stamps hoping for a chance to play this weekend and it worked perfectly for the A Muse Studio 01/15 Challenge for Love Is In The Air. 


Supplies:  All AMuse Studio -- Stamps:  tweet heart, owl's well,  Ink:  bubblegum, french roast,  lime,  Paper:  Pink Gingham, Kraft, French Roast Shimmer,  Ribbon:  French Roast Stitched,   Flowers:  meadow mix,  Buttons:  Pink

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the torn edges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card came out very nice! I do like the torn edges...adds that perfect finishing touch! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and original card! I LOVE the colors and DP you used! Thank you for joining us on the AMuse challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Nashville Lela, and beautiful card, love the colour combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors! I love the tearing you did on the bottom of the card.

    ReplyDelete