Dot Background

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Because You're So Nice



For my B-Day,  Samantha,  the GREAT Gal Pal that she is gave me some new AMuse Studio Burano Paper, Ink and Ribbon to play with.  What a super fab b-day gift!  I finally had time and the creative MOJO to make my first card with it.  Love it!  I'm looking forward to playing with this again AND of course getting more of the colors.  The posies on the top are from a new MS Punch I found in the bargain bin for $5.  Love a deal.   This fun sketch is from Paper Secrets first "CYAO" Challenge.  Every weekend there will be a new sketch to use.  I liked this one and I hope to get another chance to use it again.    Stay Inspired!

Supplies:  AMuse Studio Paper Burano Venetian, French Roast Shimmer, Kraft:  Stamps AMuse Studio beautiful botanicals 2, just because;  AMuse Studio Ink Burano, Lime, French Roast;  French Roast Buttons

2 comments:

  1. wow your photography really makes this color pop, and man this Samantha girl sounds pretty great lol (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card! I really like how you have your stamping and sentiment on the same panel. Great job!

    ReplyDelete