Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Wow! I got a Blog Award from one of my Crafty Girl Blog Friends Carolina. How nice of her to think of me. She picked 5 of us from the Blog Hop Group who have fewer followers than some of the others ... trust me ... they have lots of followers because their blogs are AMAZING! LOL! I figure practice makes perfect ... not to mention, this is my hobby so it's all just fun. Here are the "rules" for this award:
The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun, I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and encourage them by leaving a little love on their creations.
For the 5 blogs I'm presenting this to, please .....
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
Here's the Blog Friends I'm sending this Award to! Check It Out: