Dot Background

Friday, September 14, 2012

It's all Scrappy ...


Oh SO Happy it's Friday Night!  What a good feeling to get through the week and still have some energy on Friday for scrappin'.   I actually started out to look for a card sketch idea and came across a great blog site for scrappin'.   The challenge was to use scraps for this page which I did and follow the sketch.  I grabbed a few scraps from the top of the printed paper bin and put them together, dug through the PIF box and found the butterflies that had been sitting there.  I even found an old package of Thickers and some CM phrase stickers to round it out.   The best part is I had a 1 page spot in the scrapbook (I scrap chronologically) that this page will fit beautifully!  All good.  If you get a chance, check out the Great INspiration I found at this week's challenge on ClassyGirl.com.

Supplies are all miscellaneous scraps :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice take on the sketch! Thanks for stopping by to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scraps and butterflies look sensational on this fun layout!! Beautiful work, Lela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when I see what others do with scraps-so inspiring! Great layout and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for scrappy Friday!!! Great use of your scraps. :)

    ReplyDelete