Dot Background

Monday, September 3, 2012

New Direction

I'm on the road this weekend moving my Mom to a Retirement/Senior Center.  I looked back at all of the previous CYAO and grabbed the main items we've always used and wouldn't you know, this week,  they changed!  LOL!   Of course, it made this card a little challenging but it's done.   This is for the Paper Secrets #30 CYAO Challenge.   I just hated to get this far and not keep going so I just made it work.   This was a terrific sketch from MOJO Monday this week and I hope to go back and do it justice.

I hope everyone enjoyed Labor Day! 

5 comments:

  1. Lela, this card is sure cute! I love that layering on the layout. Very nice!

    I wish you well; moving your mom is not easy, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors and papers with this fabulous MOJO sketch!! What a beautiful card, Lela!

    Hoping the move goes well. Hugs for your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.
    Good luck with the transition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Lela! Keeping you in my thoughts Hun!

    ReplyDelete