Dot Background

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2013!   I hope all of you enjoyed your holidays!  I know we did here.  I especially always like the sparkle, bling and lights during this time of year.   I was especially excited to see the challenge for this week at ABC Challenge Blog is for anything sparkly!   I think it's perfect for this time of year.  

The sketch is from SCS "My Favorite Things" #101.   It worked perfectly with this used SU! Set I just got.   Isn't it cute?   I've wanted the "Very Merry" set for awhile and finally decided to post an ISO just to see if someone had it sitting in their closet not being used.  Sure enough, the very same night I got a message back from a lady who was sweet enought to sell to me and ship it the same week.   I especially like the Angel stamp and look forward to playing more.   
 The sentiment, "May Your Merry be Very"!  

Supplies:  Paper Martha Stewart Christmas,  Ribbon recycled from a gift package, Stamps:  SU! Very Merry,  CTMH Sparkles, Misc Snowflakes

4 comments:

  1. Lela, this card is so sweet... the soft colors and cute snowman are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I love the colours and this old stamp makes me smile! Great way to work with the sketch.Wishing you all the best in the coming New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute - you are right, sparkle is great on wintry cards!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! i always wonder how to use small images but this is great... one to CASE!!

    ReplyDelete