Dot Background

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Boss Day!

Well, I seem to be making cards for the men in my life this week, LOL!  First, a birthday card for hubby and now a Bosses Day card for my boss.   He's only been my boss since June but he's definitely one of the better ones I've had!   I think he deserves a card for putting up with me some days, haha.   I looked at several cards in the store hoping to find one for him but it just seemed that most of them said, "from all of us" and unfortunately my team mates are from different cities so it's not like I can get anyone else to sign.  So I came home and made one.   I've been traveling this week so I just love that it was quick and fun!   This cute sketch came from this week's Paperworks Co #101.   Supplies:  All A Muse Studio.  Paper:  Orange Polka Dot, French Roast Shimmer, Latte;  Stamps:  owls well;  Ink:  Orange, French Roast;  Twine, Buttons

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing with PWCO. What a great card.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore the twine and button. I really like how you used the wood grain paper. You are so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your sweet and CAS take on our PWCO challenge. The colors and papers are just amazing! Have a great day and good-luck!

    ReplyDelete