Dot Background

Monday, October 3, 2011

Yay Fall!

With all the wind we had today,  I had to go back to Fall cards because it's just such perfect timing.  As soon as I saw the cute card sketch today on the sweetest thing Challenge #137, I couldn't wait to play!  It was fun because it was a different size than usual.   I used 6.5 x 3.5, just in case you're wondering.  These A Muse Stamps are such fun leaf stamps.  I really need to get me some orange ink though because I'm jealous of the pretty oranges and reds that are starting to come on the trees outside.  I'll need to be moving to those colors soon to keep up, ha!  I added buttons for the A Muse Studio World Cardmaking Day Button challenge and I just checked out the A Muse Studio Challenge #7 this week and the challenge there was to add leaves so that works perfectly for my card.  Welcome October!   Supplies:  A Muse Studio - Paper:  Latte Woodgrain, Grass Shimmer Damask, Grass & Papaya Shimmer;  Stamps:  fresh foliage;  Ink:  French Roast, Papaya and Grass;  Buttons:  Buttercup

3 comments:

  1. very pretty! This set is moving higher up on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful design Lela. I love the papers that you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card love all layering of different papers and buttons make everything great. Thanks for playing along with A Muse Studio challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete