Dot Background

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Friendship Appreciation

The challenge at Perfect Sentiments #2 this week is to make a card for friend.  They also included a picture for inspiration.   I liked the inspiration they provided because it seemed really peaceful and pretty in biege, browns and blues.   It was a great combination and it really made me start thinking of all of the friends I truly appreciate.   I made 3 of these cards to send to friends.   I hope they enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making it.  I also appreciate the inspiration from Perfect Sentiments!   Supplies:  Paper:  A Muse Studio Kraft,  Stamps:  A Muse on the wing, beautiful botanicals 2;  Ink:  A Muse Studio Bermuda,  Ocean and French Roast;  CTMH Opaque Pearls;  Twine, Misc Charms

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! I love all the textures, embossing, lace, twine, charms working together in perfect harmony. Thanks for playing along at the Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lela, this is just wonderful. It is so peaceful like the inspiration pic. Love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! All the texture is wonderful and the lace adds a beautiful touch. Those birds are just so pretty sitting on the branch, and the embossed background layer is perfect! Great job on this challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lela, I realized I had commented on your card. It is truly lovely! You did a beautiful job of creating such a soft, serene greeting to send a friend. I especially love the embossing and the way you have framed the stamped image. The lace and twine are perfect accents! I'm so glad you joined in in our challenge at The Perfect Sentiment and hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! this card is gorgeous Lela - i love everything about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete