Dot Background

Sunday, October 30, 2011

J-O-Y!

Do you ever have moments of being overwhelmed with how many blessings we have to enjoy?  I was thinking that especially this weekend,  what a great weekend.   Still enjoyed Fall color even though cooler temps,  shopped, wrapped, crafted and altered a box of goodies for a Santa Secret Sis I signed up for and in-between all my "house stuff" I started an unmounting project for my wood-mounted stamps.  It just feels so blessed to enjoy lots of crafting time.   I'm very confident I'll use my SU! stamps more as I get them unmounted not to mention, I'm thrilled for the extra space I'll have.   This cute card inspiration and sketch came from my friends over at Perfect Sentiments #04.   It also worked for the fun challenge at PALS Paper Arts #117 to use some ribbon.  I got to dust off some pretty SU! Purely Pomegranate which I haven't used in a while.  Enjoy!  Supplies:  SU! Paper DSP, River Rock,  SU! Stamps Perfect Presentation, Snowflakes SU! Ink River Rock, Purely Pomegranate,  SU! Ribbon Purely Pomegranate,  SU! Rhinestones, SU! Emboss Folder Finial Press

10 comments:

  1. Very rich colors!!! This definitely has a very holiday feel to it!! Thanks for joining the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend! the colors are gorgeous and I love the textures with the ribbon and embossing and bling. Thank you for playing along with the Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors and then fun of it being spiced up with the embossing nicely done. thanks for joining us at the perfect sentiment hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used for your card! It's so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I have a whole stack of purely pomegranate. Loved that color. Would love to know what green you paired it with because this came out gorgeous. Love your gorgeous take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colors for a Christmas card! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and festive card, Lela! Your color choices are wonderful. Love the embossing, too. You did a great job on this challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fab take on our challenge, Lela!!! i love your color combo - great work on this card :)

    ReplyDelete