Dot Background

Monday, October 10, 2011

You Can Do It!

Happy Monday!  It's that time of the week when it's the toughest to get going, get motivated and get the week off to a good start.   My Sis has a job interview today and although I just made this card this weekend I was thinking of her!   She's amazing - 3 boys and soon to have a new addition to our family - our first niece.   How special!   I don't tell her enough how impressed and inspired I am by her.   She's a great Momma and a terrific Sis.   Pregnancy wears on your confidence though (probably exhaustion) and I was just wanted her to know ... I'm behind her!   Prayers, Good Luck Vibes and all the {{cyber}} hugs I can send are going her way today!   My card design came from a Sketch at Karen's Doodles #83 which I found when browsing through the Stampin' When I Can blog that compiles available sketches for the week.   Thanks for stopping by!   Supplies:  All A Muse Studio -  Paper:  Orange Gingham, Sage Polka Dot, Lime Shimmer;  Stamps:  making a difference;  Ink:  Orange, Lime;  Lime Ribbon,  Butterfly Die;  Twinkles

5 comments:

  1. A perfect card! Love the papers you used.
    Thanks for joining us with this challenge!
    groetjes Tinie (Karens Doodles NL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull card.

    Thanks foor joinig us with Karen Doodles NL.

    Greetings Aletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love the stamped flowers around the sentiment en the lovely ribbon and colors.

    Liefs, Karen's Doodles NL

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your card, it's very cute.
    Thanks for joining us at the Karen's Doodles NL Challenge.

    Greetings Geertje

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, I am sure she will love the virtual hug. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete