Dot Background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Come Back!

Oh, I'm SO not ready for the beautiful Fall colors to fly away but with colder temps and rain, there are more leaves on the ground and the color is turning rapidly.  I enjoyed getting my favorite leaf stamps out to bring some Autumn color back into my craft space.   I always love to use buttons so this week's MOJO Monday #212 sketch was just perfect for grabbing my French Roast button bag.   Both of these cards are going out in the mail tomorrow to friends.  It's such a good feeling to have a way to wish them well during this Fall Season.   Supplies:  All A Muse Studio - Paper:  Latte Woodgrain, Grass Shimmer Damask,  Papaya Shimmer,  Stamps:  fresh foliage,  Bakers Twine Chocolate,  French Roast Buttons, Twinkles

3 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card. Love the wood grain and your fun leaf tags. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card--I really like the layout and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete