Dot Background

Monday, October 31, 2011

Friendship

I'm really disappointed as this round of Divine Secret Sisters on SCS is coming to an end and I've had a GREAT Little Sis to send cards to.  She shared with me that Fall or Thanksgiving cards are some of her favorites so I've really enjoyed getting out all the Autumn colored papers and stamps.   This cute sketch came from Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #197.  I even dragged out some old SU! DSP scraps just for this sketch.  It also worked perfectly with the Paper Players #70 Challenge for this week to use Fall Colors.   They had an AMAZING Blog Hop on Saturday for their Fall Challenge.  Every card or item was beautiful!   Supplies:  Paper:  SU! Apple Cider DSP,  Really Rust CS;  Stamps:  SU! Language of Friendship, Trendy Trees;  SU! Ink Wild Wasabi, Choc Chip, Really Rust;  SU! Rhinestone Brads;  SU! Emboss Folder Finial Press,  SU! Slot Punch

11 comments:

  1. Love the paper combo, but....where oh where is the butterfly???(kidding). Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing really sets off the card. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card--I love the colors and the embossing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the banners of patterned paper Lela! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are sweet~~ Nice layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Lela! I love the mix of patterns you used! The texture is wonderful and the square brads are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful choice of colors and papers. Very well done! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lela,
    This is an awesome sketch and I love seeing the bird punch. I always think you make the coolest cards! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a gorgeous card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout and choice of paper. I love all the texture. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete