Dot Background

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Have A Cool Yule!

So if you've been following my blog recently, you will have noticed that every other post seems to be a Christmas Card!  Whatever am I going to post in December, LOL!   Maybe Snowmen for January or Hearts for Valentines?   I don't know?  Every year I go through this process to find a Christmas Card design that "strikes" my fancy.  I make those to send out.  I tried one year sending out a variety but then I couldn't remember the next year who got what kind of card and I always think I want them to be varied.  It's crazy I know but it's fun ... really!   Usually after about 2 or 3 card designs I have just the one I like.  This year however, I seem to not be able to choose.  It's sure been a fun process though and I just might have to send a variety because so far ... I like them all.   This cute card sketch is from this week' sPaper Take Weekly and it worked perfectly for the A Muse Studio World Cardmaking Day challenge to use buttons.  These cherry buttons are my favorite!  Supplies:  All A Muse Studio - Paper:  Cherry Vintage CS, Cherry CS, Onyx CS; Stamps:  cool yule;  Ink:  Wasabi, Cherry, Momento Black; Cherry Organdy Dot Ribbon;  Cherry Buttons;  Washi Tape

1 comment:

  1. Your christmas card is adorable. I came here to comment on your card for SSW. When coming to your site it says that the page does not exsist. Just wanted to let you know. Your card is darling. I really love the colors ano papers you have used.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete