Dot Background

Thursday, October 27, 2011

World Series ...

of Christmas Cards?  I can't believe how many different Christmas Cards I've done this year already!  Usually I just do 1 or 2 designs, pick one I like and make several to send out.   This year I have been trying different designs and haven't picked just one yet I think is "the" one.   By the time I decide,  I'll have so many variety I won't need more ... I'm probably close, LOL!  This card was inspired from this week's CardPatterns #138.  I think I'm going to try another and emboss the background?   IRL, the rhinestones are just the right sparkle.   Well,  since the Texas Rangers lost tonight and there will be a game #7,  I guess I'll be back tomorrow night with an update...Supplies:  All A Muse Studio - Paper:  Cherry and French Roast Shimmer, Twas the Night Before CS;  Stamps:  cool yule;  Ink:  Cherry, Wasabi;  Wasabi Ribbon, Twinkles;  CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors and design. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lela the Rhinestones give the perfect touch. Very nice card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty! Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card! It's definitely a neat layout. Love it!

    ReplyDelete