Dot Background

Thursday, October 27, 2011

World Series ...

of Christmas Cards?  I can't believe how many different Christmas Cards I've done this year already!  Usually I just do 1 or 2 designs, pick one I like and make several to send out.   This year I have been trying different designs and haven't picked just one yet I think is "the" one.   By the time I decide,  I'll have so many variety I won't need more ... I'm probably close, LOL!  This card was inspired from this week's CardPatterns #138.  I think I'm going to try another and emboss the background?   IRL, the rhinestones are just the right sparkle.   Well,  since the Texas Rangers lost tonight and there will be a game #7,  I guess I'll be back tomorrow night with an update...Supplies:  All A Muse Studio - Paper:  Cherry and French Roast Shimmer, Twas the Night Before CS;  Stamps:  cool yule;  Ink:  Cherry, Wasabi;  Wasabi Ribbon, Twinkles;  CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors and design. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lela the Rhinestones give the perfect touch. Very nice card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card! It's definitely a neat layout. Love it!

    ReplyDelete