Dot Background

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sunshine Inspired

It's funny ... I have all of my Fall and Halloween stamps, inks and paper colors out next to my desk and it just seems that the 80 + degree weather we've been having has been inspiring me for Summer cards still?   This cute SU! Bella Rose paper was calling my name and it worked for the MOJO Monday #209.  I had this card done earlier this week and it's been laying here on my desk just waiting to be photo'd.   Not sure what I was waiting for?  The fun part is that I made 3 of these cards and I have the envies already addressed and ready to mail.   It's such a good feeling when you know just who's going to get Happy Mail!  Hopefully they'll enjoy this card as much as I have this week!  Supplies:  All SU!  Paper - Bella Rose DSP,  Stamps - Vintage Vogue,  Ink - Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Choc Chip,  Satin Ribbon Olive

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, I love the color combo and the way it all flows, you are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete