Dot Background

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Birthday DH!

"Happy Birthday to you!"  Today is my DH Bday.  I'm traveling for work but I wanted to be sure I had a card for him.  I must confess,  I usually buy him a birthday card.  I make most of the other ones but it's just been a habit for so long to get him a funny one.  I just couldn't come up with "funny" but I decided this year to make him one.   He always puts them on the stand by his TV Couch so I know he enjoys getting them.  Even my DS made him a card because he made one for him on Father's Day and he liked it - a lot!   I always ask DH, "do you like this card?"   He always (of course) says "yes" but I noticed that he likes the really CAS (clean and simple) cards so this is what I made him.   I think he'll be surprised because I had DS put it out for him to find next to the coffee pot.   This sketch is October Week 1 of Viva La Verve sketch on SCS.  Fun, fun!  Supplies:  All A Muse Studio - Paper Kraft, sage Polka Dotr, French Roast Shimmer;  Stamps: owls well; Ink:  French Roast, Papaya;  Fresh Blooms, French Roast Buttons, French Roast Organdy Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure he is going to love this one as well. It is sooo pretty!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute, I am sure he will love this card great layout!

    ReplyDelete