Dot Background

Sunday, October 2, 2011

One Person CAN Make A Difference

Oh how I wish you could see this card IRL!  I added glitter to the bird and it's so just very sparkly with the glitter and the bling.   This was a fun card to make because the lovely A Muse Blackberry Shimmer paper was gifted to me on a PIF thread.  I only had enough for two of these cards and since I was making it for someone special, it felt just right.   The card sketch is from this week's Sweet Sketch Wednesday #121.  It was one of the cards I finished for World Cardmaking Day!  What a great way to share "thinking of you" thoughts than with cards.  Enjoy!   Supplies:  A Muse Studio,  Paper:  Blackberry Shimmer,  Blackberry Damask Shimmer, Wasabi;  Stamps: making a difference;  Ink:  Wasabi, Heather, Blackberry, Momento Black; Butterfly Die;  Twinkles; 

7 comments:

  1. Lela, I had to stop back by and let you know that your card is stunning. I am so glad you were able to get the link fixed.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Lela! Your colors together are so beautiful and I can only imagine how even more gorgeous this must be in person, especially with the sparkle on the bird. Those papers are to die for - such an elegance they bring to this card. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I hope you join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning!!! I love your colors and the wonderful images!!! I'd be happy to see it IRL, I'll give you my address!!!! LOL!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning card! The colours are very striking! I had trouble with your link, I had to google you, I wanted to have a closer look at this beauty, Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lela, your card is so pretty just stunning and the purple and green together are just perfect two of my favourite colours together. Great cards and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lela - gorgeous sophisticated card. I can just about see the glitter on your bird. I really love your purple colour combo. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Michelle SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Love the color combo and beautiful image. Thanks for sharing and playing along with our sketch at SSW

    ReplyDelete