Dot Background

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Welcome October!

Happy World Cardmaking Day!!  I can't believe it's time to get out the Halloween stamps again and start scaring it up, LOL!  Well, not really because most of the stamps are "too cute to spook".   These fun new Halloween stamps arrived in my mailbox on Friday thanks to my GREAT A Muse Demo Samantha who ordered them up for me.   This set was just too cute to pass up and I'm looking forward to playing with them all of this month.  Of course, that will be in between Christmas cards as you know if you stopped by my blog in the last couple weeks I'm hunting for that perfect Christmas card design.  In the mean time, my collection of Christmas cards is growing!  This fun sketch is from this weeks Freshly Made Challenge #4 and was just perfect for using the fence diecut.   I embossed the cat for the PALS #113 challenge this week to heat emboss.  I hope to do another as I don't use those supplies as often as I should and always like the look.  Enjoy!   Supplies:  All A Muse Studio - Paper Grass Damask Shimmer, Pebble, Onyx, Papaya Shimmer;  Stamps:  Too Cute to Spook;  Ink:  Memento Black, Versamark;  Fence Diecute;  Washi Tape;  Misc (non A Muse) ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lela,
    How cute is this!!! I love that wee fence and the tag is a perfect accent. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fence is perfect for this card! Love all the details - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the kitty and that damask paper is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too cute and that fence is adorable!

    ReplyDelete